- 1 Install Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5
- 2 How To Install Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5
- 3 How to Install Android P Beta 4 On The Google Pixel & Pixel 2
Install Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5
Google finally released the Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5. This the currently a beta version 4, Officially Google announced that this will be the final build for Google Pixel Devices and also you can check it from this link.
You can download Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5 and flash it to try and this will be the most stable ROM version available right now. The release version of this ROM is PPP5.180610.010 this is for all four-pixel phones.
Android P Developer Preview 5 is supported by Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel 2, and Google Pixel 2 XL. So, this is the device in which you can try the latest Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5.
How To Install Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5
There are lots of option available to try Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5 on your pixel devices. You can Flash the Developer Preview 5 on your phone or you can sign-up for the Android Beta and after a few, minutes you will get the update via OTA.
You can Sign-Up for the beta program using this link and also here is the Image Files and the OTA Files
Here is the Quick Release Note:
- API level 28
- Date: July 2018
- Build: PPP5.180610.010
- Emulator support: x86 & ARM (32/64-bit)
- Security patch level: July 2018
- Google Play services: 12.4.46
Here is the List of devices that are part of this Android P Beta Program
- Essential Phone
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Vivo X21UD
- Vivo X21
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Nokia 6.1
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- OnePlus 6
How to Install Android P Beta 4 On The Google Pixel & Pixel 2
To Install Android P Beta 4 you just have to follow the steps given below. Make sure to download the required files and also take a complete backup of your android device.
Install Using OTA Image [Follow The Step By Step Guide]
- Download the OTA image for your device
- Move the image file to the internal storage of your phone
- Setup ADB on your pc or laptop
- Now Reboot your phone to recovery mode with the following command: adb reboot recovery
- Select the option “Apply update from ADB”
- Sideload the OTA with the following command: adb sideload <OTA_image.zip>
- That’s it all Done 🙂
So, this is all about Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5, If you want to ask anything about Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 5 then do comment down below. We would love to hear from you!