Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Hey, there today in this article I will guide you on How To Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Using this guide you can easily be able to Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Having this gestures on a phone gives smooth experience while performing several tasks.
We have already seen Full Screen Gestures on phones like Poco F1 which runs on MIUI skin and it has amazing gestures that help to navigate faster. Just like Poco F1, you can get the Full Screen Gestures On Your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Device.
You Can Follow The Same Steps For Asus Zenfone Max M2
As you know that Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 runs on Stock Android and for navigation, we are getting software navigation buttons. So, if you want to use Full Screen Gestures then follow this guide until the end.
Download Required Files
- ADB & Fastboot drivers
- Fluid Navigation Gestures
Steps To Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Fist Off Download & Install Fluid Navigation Gestures
- Once Done Open The App >> Tap On Enable
- Next, You Have To Grant All The Required Permissions
- Now You Will Find That Now Full Navigation Gestures Are Started Working On Your Phone But We Have To Hide The Default Software Navigation Buttons.
- Next To Hide The Default Software Navigation Buttons We Have To Run A Command. So, Follow These Steps:
(Don’t Worry It’s Just A Simply Command It, Will, Not Change Anything On Your Device)
- Now We Need To Enable Developer Options, Just Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 7 Times
- After That Go Back >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
Do These Steps On PC/ Laptop
- Now Come To Your PC/ Laptop And Install Adb And Fastboot Drivers On Your PC (Make Sure To Install It Properly On Your PC)
- Once Done Connect Your Phone To PC (You Will See A Pop-up On Your Phone Simply Allow It)
- Now Come To Your PC And Press & Hold Shift Key From Your Keyboard At The Time Right Click From Your Mouse And Click On Open Powershell Window Here
- Next, You Have To Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter And Type
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- Hit Enter
- Once Done Come To Your Phone And Open Fluid Navigation Gestures App
- Now You Will Get An Option To Hide Navigation Bar Simply Enable It
- You, Will, Get A Pop-up Message Simply Tap On “I Understand”
- Now Again Open The Fluid Navigation Gestures App >> More Options >> Disable “Show Bar With Soft Keyboard”
Once you have done all these steps your default navigation buttons will be hidden and your phone will be totally controlled by Gestures.
You are getting lots of customization in this app like Swipe Right Or Left To Go Back, Swipe Up From Middle To Go Home, Swipe Up And Hold To Open Recent Menu you can customize it accordingly.
You can go to trigger option to Increase Or Decrease Sensitivity & Size of the Gestures. And If you don’t like the sound you can simply disable it.
- Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Autobuy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Asus Zenfone Max M2 Stock Wallpapers
- Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root
Final Words: So, this is all about on How To Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. I hope you find this article useful. If you want to ask any questions related to Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.