Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root
Today in this article I will guide you to how you can Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root. For now, this feature is not available to enable dark mode or switch between dark mode and light mode but XDA recently released the app through which you can Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Phone Without Root. Thanks To XDA Community.
Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root (Official Method)
YouTube Dark Theme is finally here. Update Now Click On The Link To Update & Follow The Instructions:
Instructions To Enable YouTube DarkMode
1.) First Update YouTube App From Playstore
2.) Open YouTube App >> Go To “My Channel” >> Then Tap On Three Dots At Top Right Corner >> Go To “Settings” >> Tap On “General” >> Then “Enable Dark Theme” >> That’s It
Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root (ADB Method)
You can enable youtube dark theme by simply following the instructions shown below. If you are not getting dark theme by following the official method then you can try this method 100% working. Make sure to follow each and every step so that you can enable youtube dark theme successfully on your android device.
Pre Requirements Before You Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root
- You must have a desktop or a laptop through which we can Connect USB Cable.
- You must Update your YouTube App to the latest version.
- Enable USB Debugging, Here are the Steps To Enable USB Debugging
Steps To Enable USB Debugging
- So to enable USB Debugging first you have to go to “Settings” Then go to “About Phone” then tap 7-8 time on “Build Number” to enable the developer option.
- Now go back and go to the “Additional Setting” scroll down you will see “Developer Option”. Open the Developer Option Then Turn On the “USB Debugging” Option.
Download The Required Files
Step By Step Method To Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root
- Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop Via USB Cable and on your phone Select Transfer Files after that your phone will be visible on your PC.
- Now Download the required Files, I have already given the link of required files.
- Now Extract the Platform Tools in Desktop. After that, you need to extract the YouTube Dark Theme Apk inside the Platform Tools.
- Now open CMD in the directory where ADB is located and copy paste the following command
adb restore YouTubeDarkTheme_XDA.ab
- And Hit Enter And you will see an error saying “Unauthorized” Now come back to your phone and select “Always Allow From This Computer” and press ok.
- Now again paste the same command and hit enter. Now you will see a pop-up page will open on your phone. There you don’t have to write anything just tap on “Restore My Data” and you will see a message saying Restore Ended.
- Now “Remove The USB Cable”
- After that Just Open “YouTube App” and you will see that the dark theme is successfully enabled.
The Dark Theme looks amazing
Steps To Revert Back To YouTube Light Theme
- Now if you want to “Revert Back To Light Theme” you can do that using these steps
- Go Back >> Tap On YouTube for 3-4 Seconds >> Go To App Info >> Storage >> And Tap On Clear Data.
- Now when you go back and open us the YouTube App you will see that you have successfully “Revert Back To Light Theme”
This is the Best And Easy Method To Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root.
So this the full guide on How To Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Any Android Without Root. If you have any question related to this method or if you are facing any problem in Enabling YouTube Dark Mode On Your Android, then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.