Install Google Camera On Mi A1 After Android Pie Update
Hey, there today I have come with the guide on How To Install Google Camera On Mi A1 Android Pie, If you have previously installed the Google Camera On Mi A1 then you must know that after the Android Pie Update Google Camera is not working. So, with the help of this guide, you can easily be able to Install Google Camera On Mi A1 Android Pie.
By installing Google Camera On Mi A1 you can easily take amazing portrait shoots, As you know that Mi A1 does not have front camera portrait feature. But you can get front camera portrait feature using Google Camera (GCam). So, here is the detailed guide on How To Install Google Camera On Mi A1 After Android Pie Update.
Things To Remember Before You Install Google Camera On Mi A1
- This Method Works On Rooted Devices
- Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void As We Need To Unlock Bootloader
- Camera 2 API Must Be Enabled
Also Read: How To Fix Mi A1 Battery Draining Issue
Steps To Install Google Camera On Mi A1 Android Pie
Step-1: First Off Enable Camera 2 API On Mi A1
- Go To Play Store & Install BuildProp Editor
- Once Done Open BuildProp Editor App >> If Any Permission Asked Simply Allow It
- Now At The Top Right Corner You Will Find A Pencil Like Icon (Edit Icon) Simply Tap On That
- After That, You Will See A Text Editor >> Now Scroll Down Till Last
- Now Add The Following Text persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
- And Save It
Step-2: Once Done Reboot Your Phone
Step-3: Now Download Google Camera Apk File & Install It
Step-4: Once You Install Google Camera Apk >> Simply Open It And Use Google Camera On Mi A1
You have successfully Installed Google Camera On Xiaomi Mi A1, This is the safest way to install google camera on this device.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Install Google Camera On Mi A1 After Android Pie Update. I have shown you the easiest method to Install Google Camera On Mi A1 Android Pie. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.