How To Rollback Mi A1 From Android Pie To Oreo
Hey, there today I have come with the guide on How To Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo, Now if you are facing some problem with the Android Pie Update and now you want to Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo then follow this guide till the end. I have shown you the step by step on How To Rollback Mi A1 From Android Pie To Oreo.
The main reason to Rollback Mi A1 From Android Pie To Oreo is the performance issue many users are complaining about bugs and problems on their Xiaomi Mi A1 Device. Also, many users are not happy with this update because they feel that Android Oreo is better than Android Pie as there are no major changes that we see.
I have noticed that on Android Oreo the battery backup was quite better but after the update, the battery is draining fastly. So, now the users want to move from Android Pie To Android Oreo now to do that simply follow the steps shown below to Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo.
Pre-Requirements Before You Rollback Mi A1 From Android Pie To Oreo
- You Need To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A1
- TWRP Recovery Must Be Installed On Your Phone (Follow This Guide: Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie)
- Your Phone Mst Have 75% Battery Available
- Make Sure To Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone
NOTE: After You Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo TWRP Recovery Will Be Deleted From Your Phone That Means Your Phone Will Be As It Was Previously. Your Phone Warranty Will Be There
We just have to use TWRP Recovery for a few minutes and once the Oreo ROM is flashed TWRP Recovery will automatically get deleted from your phone. And your phone will look as it was previously.
Steps To Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo
Step-1: First Make Sure That You Have Completed All The Things Given In The Pre-Requirements Section
Step-2: Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
Step-3: Now Boot Your Phone Into TWRP Recovery
- Power Off Your Phone
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button From 5-6 Seconds
- Once Your Phone Vibrate Release The Buttons
Step-4: Once You Are In TWRP Recovery Mode, Now Connect Your Phone To PC And Follow The Steps
Download These Files On Your PC
Step-5: Now Once You Downloaded The Above Files, Now You Have To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows PC This Is Very Important Step. Now Follow These Steps
- Now Unzip TWRP Folder & Tissot Files That You Have Just Downloaded
- Open TWRP Folder >> And Copy This Folder As Show In The Below Image
- Now Let The Phone Connected & Head Over To Your Mi A1 Internal Storage
- Now You Will See TWRP Folder >> Open It >> And Paste The Folder That You Just Copied
- Once Done Come To Your Phone >> On TWRP Go To “Restore” >> Select The Folder
- And Swipe To Restore
- After That Come To Home >> Reboot >> Now Tap On Bootloader >> After That Your Phone Will Be In Fastboot Mode
Step-6: Now Come To PC >> “C “Drive >> Open “Xiaomi Folder” >> Next Open “Xiaomi Flash” >> Now Double Click On XiaomiFlash.exe File
- Now You Will See This Type Of Window >> Tap On Refresh
- Next Select “Clean All”
- Open Tissot Folder >> Copy Adress Bar
- And Paste It On Mi Flash Tool Adress Bar And Click On “Flash”
- After That Flashing Process Will Start. It Will Take Some Time So, Be Patient
Step-7: Now Once The Flashing Process Completed >> Your Phone Will Reboot
Step-8: Once Your Phone Reboot >> Disconnect Your Phone
Step-9: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo
So, this is it on How To Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo with easy steps. Now you can Enjoy using Android Oreo on your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Final Words: I have shown you the easiest and 100% working method to Downgrade Mi A1 Android Pie To Oreo. I hope this method worked for you. And if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.
Xiaomi Mi A1