Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Oppo K1
This Oppo K1 is having 6.41 Inch Full HD+ AMOLED Screen in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio. This device is powered by a Snapdragon 660 Processor which is an Octa-Core Processor and it has the Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM with 64GB of Internal Storage. It has In-Display Fingerprint Scanner.
On talking about the camera it’s a dual rear-facing camera 16 MP and 2MP for depth sensing and the front-facing camera is a 25MP shooter. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. It also has all the required sensors like Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. This device is priced at 210 EUR.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Oppo K1
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo K1.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo K1
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo K1
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Oppo K1.
Note: This article is under development as Oppo K1 is a newly launched smartphone by Oppo. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo K1. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!