Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1
Do you want to Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1 then follow the step by step guide to Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1? This ROM works amazingly fine, It has all the features that a pixel phone has and also the camera.
You will see a lot different in the quality of images as compared to stock ROM. you will see. After reading this article you will be able to Fix most of the bugs on this ROM.
What’s New On This Rom (Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3)
You will see there are major changes on UI as this is the treble ROM ported form pixel xl, but if you swipe up you have the recent apps panel then again if you swipe up again you have your apps. There is not a lot of choice of apps as of now, it is a normal stock pixel.
But if you go to the Quick Settings panel again the clock is on the left now most of you might be thinking that clock is on the wrong side or its just a mod, No because of the notch integration the clock is now on the left also the icon is now looking much more Minimalistic than before.
Install Android 9.0 DP3 On Mi A1
The phone App has been updated, the dialer is now on the right. The Toggles are bit newer and the whole animation is newer, this is to enroll in the beta program.
This is the Android One Device but Mi is not giving Android P any time soon even after the release so, if you want to Install Android Pie On Mi A1 then you must check out this article: Install Android P 9.0 On Redmi Note 5 Pro. So, this is all the new features you get on this ROM.
Adaptive Brightness has a new animation, You get more Gestures as compared to 8.1.
- You to fully trebelizing your phone, This is the treble rom ported form pixel xl so, if you want to do that you just follow this article on Enable Project Treble On Xiaomi Mi A1
- Your phone must have at least 70% battery available
- You need to have TWRP Recovery Installed on your device. Here is the guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage.
Required Files Before You Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1
Steps By Step Method To Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1
- Go to TWRP Recovery >> Then Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Select the following option Dalvik, System, Data, and Vendor >> Then Just Tap On “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Now Go Back Go To Install >> Then Tap On Install Image >> Now Select “Vendor.img” File >> Then Select Partition To Flash Image: Select Vendor Image >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Now Go Back Tap On Install >> Install Image > And Then Select The Actual Rom: “pxdp3_arm64_ab.img” >> Then Select Partition To Flash Image: Select System Image >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”. This will take a minute to complete the flash process.
- Go To Mount >> Then Select Partition To Mount: Select System, Data, Persist, Vendor >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Now Again Go To Install >> Flash the “Post-sGSI_1..” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Go Back >> And Flash the “Post-sGSI_2..” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Again Go Back >> And Flash the “Mount_Kernel_V5.2.zip” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- After the Kernel has been Installed, Just Tap On “Reboot System” And that’s it you have successfully installed the Android P 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Your Mi A1.
- On the first boot, it can take up to 5-10 min so, don’t worry about that.
Now Les’t Fix Some Bug’s Right Now
- First of all, we have to Fix this “Disturbing Notifications” for that first of all connect to the Wi-Fi >> then we have to install an Updated Google Play Services and the Camera because it’s not pre-installed >> Just Go To Files >> Install GMs >> Done.
- Now Same For The Camera >> Install Gcam >> Done, Now if you see the notification will be disappeared >> Done
- Now You have to Fix The MTB > Go To Settings >> Scroll Down >> System and then in order to Enable Developer Options >> Go To “About Phone” >> Advanced >> Scroll Down To The Absolute Bottom and Tap For around 7-8 Times and then you will find the “Developer Options”.
- Go To Developer Options and scroll down till you find default USB Configuration >> Tap On It >> And Select The Default for File Transfer >> Done
So, this is all about How To Install Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1. If you face any problems or errors while Installing feels free to comment down below I will definitely be solving your issues.
Keep Updated With MyPhoneUpdate.com. If you have any quires regarding Installing Android 9.0 Developer Preview 3 On Mi A1. then do comment down below. We would love to hear from you!