Install Android 9.0 P On Moto G5 Plus
Do you want to Install Android 9.0 P On Moto G5 Plus, then you are in the right place. Here I will guide you step by step on How To Install Android 9.0 P On Moto G5 Plus. In case you don’t know just a few days back Motorola started rolling out official 8.1 Oreo Beta Version for the Moto G5 Plus.
I think this is too late and why not Install Android P when it is available and it’s pretty stable right now you can use it as your daily driver everything is working totally fine there are no lags or any bugs present thanks to all the developers.
Also Read: Motorola Rolling Out Official 8.1 Oreo For Moto G5 Plus
This is basically this is the fifth preview which is the latest right now. In future, you will be able to install the final version which must be released from mid-August.
Pre Requirements Before You Install Android P In Any Treble Android Devices
- First of all, you need to Unlock The Bootloader and you should be having the latest Treble 188.8.131.52 TWRP Recovery Installed.
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- You need to have TWRP Recovery Installed on your device. Here is the guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage.
Download All Required files
Step By Step Method To Install Android 9.0 P On Moto G5 Plus
- First, off Backup your Data because it is going to wipe almost everything from your phone apart from Internal Storage.
- Next, you have to do is Wipe The System, Dalvik, Cache. After that, you have to Wipe the Cache and Data.
- After it’s done now go to installation section and there you have to install the Lineage OS Treble build. It will take a few Seconds Max 1 Minute. Just Install it.
- After finishing the installation of Lineage OS you need to wipe the Data, Dalvik, and Cache again.
- After that Go Back >> now you have to Wipe System And Cache.
- Now come back and Go To Install >> Select Install Image >> Select Android P (DP5) Image File >> Select Partition Image To (System Image) >> Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- After Flashing the DP5 Go To Mount >> And Select Vendor and go Back.
- Now Go To Install >> Now you have to Flash POST sGSI 1, POST sGSI 2 and also VOLTE Fix. (Just Add Them) And >> Swipe To Confirm Flash
VOLTE FIX: This file will fix almost everything that is not working right now on the DP5 for the Moto G5 Plus. VOLTE will be fixed, Camera App, Fingerprint Sensor, and all the lags will be fixed using this file.
- After Flashing all of these you need to Go To Mount >> Select Vendor >> Go Back.
- Now Again Go To Install >> Select POST sGSI 3 and Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Now we need to Install the ACE Kernel using the same method. Go To Install >> Select Ace Kernel >> Swipe To Confirm Flash.
If you want to Root your phone you just need to Flash Magisk 16.7 Beta Version.
- Go To Install >> Flash Magisk 16.7 Beta >> Swipe To Confirm Flash
If you don’t want to root your smartphone just skip that part. So, everything is done now all you need to do is Just Reboot your smartphone and wait for Android P on your Moto G5 Plus. You will see Google Logo there that means you have successfully installed Android P 9.0 On Your Moto G5 Plus.
If you get stuck on G Logo that means you have done something wrong.
So this the full guide on How To Install Android 9.0 P On Moto G5 Plus. If you have any question related to this method or if you are facing any problem in Installing Android P On Moto G5 Plus, then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.