Install Android Q On Mi A1 (Beta)
Hey, there today in this article I will be showing you how you can Install Android Q On Mi A1. Now as you know that Google has recently announced the latest Android Q Beta. So, if you want to test the latest Android Q Beta On Mi A1 then follow this article till the end.
Now I have recently posted an article on How To Install Android Q On Any Android Device. So, you can check that article too if you have a device other than Mi A1.
This is basically a first developer preview of Android Q. So, you will be seeing some bugs and glitches in this first build.
You can Install Android Q On Any Treble Enabled smartphone. If you want to know more about project treble then you can check these two article given below:
For now, there is no confirmation about official Android Q for Mi A1. But still, there is hope that we might get the upcoming Android Q Update On Mi A1.
- Make Sure That You Have Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1
- Completely Charge You Mi A1
- Also, We Need To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1
Download These Files On PC
Make Sure To Copy These Files To Your Phone Internal Storage
Steps To Install Android Q On Mi A1
1.) First Off Boot Your Phone Into TWRP
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power button For 5-6 Seconds
- After That, You Will Be On TWRP Page
2.) On TWRP Recovery Page Do These Steps
- Go To Advanced Wipe
- Now Tap On Swipe To Confirm Flash
- Go Back & Go To Install >> Then Tap On Install Image >> Now Select Vendor.img File >> Then Select Partition To Flash Image: Select Vendor Image >> Then Swipe To Confirm Flash
- Now Go Back Tap On Install >> Install Image
- Then Select Partition To Flash Image: Select System Image >> Then Swipe To Confirm Flash
This will take a minute to complete the flashing process
- Go To Mount
Then Select Partition To Mount: Select System, Data, Persist, Vendor
- Then Swipe To Confirm Flash
3.) After That Again Go To Install >> Now Flash “Permissiver_v2.zip” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
4.) Go Back >> And Flash the “FixZygote.zip” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
5.) Again Go Back >> And Flash the “Moun_Kernel_V6.2.zip” >> Then “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
6.) Now Just Tap On “Reboot System” And That’s It 🙂
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Install Android Q On Mi A1, I hope this article helps you to Install Android Q on your phone.
If you really enjoyed reading this article then make sure to share on social networks. And if you have any question related to this article then make sure to comment down below.