Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10e
Today in this article I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Galaxy S10e. This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e. TWRP Recovery is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Samsung Galaxy S10e
Samsung Galaxy S10e is having a 5.8 Inch 1080 x 2280 pixels Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Samsung Galaxy S10e is powered by the Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (China variant) which is an octa-core processor. It has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Samsung’s One UI based on Android 9.0 (Pie).
On talking about the camera this phone comes with Dual Rear-Facing camera of 12MP (Wide Lens) + 16MP (Ultra Wide Lens) at f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 10MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery which supports Fast Charging as well as Wireless Charging Support.
Samsung has one new option to batter Power bank/Reverse wireless charging. We also have a Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer sensors. This device is priced about 780 EUR.
Related Article: How To Unlock Bootloader Of Galaxy S10e
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You can download Custom ROM for your phone from Google. Just type your device model number + Custom ROM different ROM provide different feel and features. so, choose the one which suits your taste. I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
Pre Requirements Before You Install Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e
- Your phone must have 75% battery available
- To Install Custom ROM on your phone, your phone must be rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Galaxy S10e
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
- This guide is only for Galaxy S10edo not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
- Follow Each and every step carefully
How To Install Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e Using TWRP Recovery
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Custom ROM For Galaxy S10e From Google.
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Up + Home + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Your Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e.
Note: The first Boot after flashing the new ROM can take a while it will be slow, it usually takes around 2-3 minutes. If it takes more time then don’t freak let it complete there it will boot.
Also Read: How To Unroot Galaxy S10e
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM On Galaxy S10e then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!