Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93
Today in this article I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your VIVO Y93. This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93. TWRP Recovery is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About VIVO Y93
This VIVO Y93 is having a 6.2 Inch 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass (Unspecified Version). VIVO Y93 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
chipset which is an Octa-Core CPU. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
On talking about the camera it has a Dual rear-facing camera of 13MP at f/2.2 aperture and secondary of 2MP at an f/2.4 aperture which is a depth sensor. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. We also have an Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors. This device is priced about 200 EUR.
Related Article: How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y93
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You can download Custom ROM for your phone from Google. Just type your device model number + Custom ROM different ROM provide different feel and features. so, choose the one which suits your taste. I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM On VIVO Y93
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM On VIVO Y93
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
Pre Requirements Before You Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93
- Your phone must have 75% battery available
- To Install Custom ROM on your phone, your phone must be rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root VIVO Y93
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
- This guide is only for VIVO Y93do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
- Follow Each and every step carefully
How To Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93Using TWRP Recovery
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Custom ROM For VIVO Y93From Google.
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Your Custom ROM On VIVO Y93.
Note: The first Boot after flashing the new ROM can take a while it will be slow, it usually takes around 2-3 minutes. If it takes more time then don’t freak let it complete there it will boot.
Also Read: How To Unroot VIVO Y93
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y93. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM On VIVO Y93 then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!