Install Google Camera On Moto E6 Plus
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera On Moto E6 Plus? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera On Moto E6 Plus.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Moto E6 Plus comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the APK and install it. And then start using google camera on you Moto E6 Plus device. Now before installing google camera on your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested google camera on Moto E6 Plus and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Moto E6 Plus. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Moto E6 Plus Pixel 3 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
Download Pixel 3 GCam For Moto E6 Plus
Here is the download link of google camera for Moto E6 Plus. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera On Moto E6 Plus.
About Moto E6 Plus
This Moto E6 Plus is the newly launched device by Motorola. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Moto E6 Plus:
- This phone comes with a 6.0 Inches Full HD+ 720 x 1560 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Moto E6 Plus is powered by the Mediatek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 5 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 18W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 3 GCam On Moto E6 Plus. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any question related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!