Install Google Camera On Realme 3i
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera On Realme 3i? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera On Realme 3i.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme 3i comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using google camera on you Realme 3i device. Now before installing google camera on your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested google camera on realme 3i and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme 3i. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Realme 3i Pixel 3 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
Download Pixel 3 GCam For Realme 3i
Here is the download link of google camera for Realme 3i. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera On Realme 3i.
About Realme 3i
Realme 3i is powered with Mediatek Helio P60 clocked at 4×2.0 GHz which is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device will be a budget segment smartphone.
It comes with two RAM variants 3GB or 4GB and Internal Storage 32 GB or 64 GB. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
On talking about the camera it has a Dual rear-facing camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the front-facing camera is a 13 MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Specification Of Realme 3i
- This phone comes with a 6.2 Inches 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Realme 3i is powered by the Mediatek Helio P60 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 13 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, proximity sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 3i. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any question related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!