Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme 5 Pro comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using google camera on you Realme 5 Pro device. Now before installing google camera on your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested google camera on Realme 5 Pro and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme 5 Pro. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Realme 5 Pro Pixel 3 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
Download Pixel 3 GCam For Realme 5 Pro
Here is the download link of google camera for Realme 5 Pro. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro.
About Realme 5 Pro
This Realme 5 Pro is the newly launched device by Realme. This phone has got some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme 5 Pro: Realme 5 Pro is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 clocked at 2.2 GHz which is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device will be a budget segment smartphone.
It comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS based on Android 9.0 Pie.
On talking about the camera it has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP and the front-facing camera is a 16 MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a huge 5000 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (in the display), and face unlocking feature.
Specification Of Realme 5 Pro
- This phone comes with a 6.53 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Realme 5 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 which is an Octa-Core chipset
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB
- Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Quad Primary Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which also supports Quick Charging VOOC v3.0
- Sensors: It has the following Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass and Gyroscope sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 5 Pro. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any question related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!