Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme 5s
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme 5s? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme 5s.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme 5s comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Realme 5s device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Realme 5s and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme 5s. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Related Article: Autobuy Realme 5s Flash Sale Script Trick
Features Of Realme 5s Pixel 4 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Realme 5s
Here is the download link of google camera for Realme 5s. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Realme 5s.
This Realme 5s is the newly launched device by Realme. This phone has got some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme 5s: Realme 5s is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 clocked at 2.4 GHz which is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device by Realme is a budget-friendly smartphone.
It comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
On talking about the camera it has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the front-facing camera is a 13 MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a huge 5000 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (under display, optical), and face unlocking feature.
Specification Of Realme 5s
- This phone comes with a 6.5 Inches HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels with waterdrop notch Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Realme 5s is powered by the Snapdragon 675 which is an Octa-Core chipset.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Camera – It has a Quad Primary Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 13 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
- Some Great Camera Features: AI HDR, AI Beauty, AI Scene Recognition, Chrome boost, Super Nightscape, Filter Mode, Panorama, Expert Mode, Time-Lapse Mode.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Realme 5s. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!