Install Google Camera On Realme C15
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera On Realme C15? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera On Realme C15.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme C15 comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera On your Realme C15 device. Now before installing Google Camera On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera On Realme C15 and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme C15. The images really come out beautiful, crisp, and sharp.
Features Of Realme C15 Pixel 4 GCam
Below I have shown you the key features of Gcam 7. I must say the app comes with amazing features that will make your photos look stunning.
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography
With the latest GCam 7.0, you can capture amazing photos of night sky and stars. This Google Camera app is stable and working fine with Realme C15. Till now I have not to face any issue while using it on my Realme C15 smartphone.
Download Google Camera On Realme C15
|App Name||Google Camera|
|Android Required||Android 9+|
|Updated On||1 day ago|
Here is the download link of the google camera for Realme C15. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera On Realme C15.
This Realme C15 is the newly launched device by Realme. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme C15:
- This phone comes with a 6.5 Inches Full HD+ 720 x 1560 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Realme C15 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10 (Q) Realme UI.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera of 8 MP.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery.
So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Realme C15. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!