Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme C2
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme C2? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme C2.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme C2 comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Realme C2 device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Realme C2 and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme C2. The images really come out beautiful, crisp, and sharp.
Features Of Realme C2 Pixel 4 GCam
Below I have shown you the key features of Gcam 7. I must say the app comes with amazing features that will make your photos look stunning.
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography
With the latest GCam 7.0, you can capture amazing photos of night sky and stars. This Google Camera app is stable and working fine with Realme C2. Till now I have not to face any issue while using it on my Realme C2 smartphone.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Realme C2
Here is the download link of the google camera for Realme C2. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Realme C2.
This Realme C2 is the newly launched device by Realme. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme C2:
- This phone comes with a 6.1 Inches 720 x 1560 pixels Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Realme C2 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 5 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 18W
- It has all the required sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass.
So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Realme C2. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!