Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme XT
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme XT? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Realme XT.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Realme XT comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Realme XT device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Realme XT and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Realme XT. The images really come out beautiful, crisp, and sharp.
Related Article: Autobuy Realme XT Flash Sale Script Trick
Features Of Realme XT Pixel 4 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
Download Pixel 4 GCam For Realme XT
Here is the download link of google camera for Realme XT. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Realme XT.
About Realme XT
This Realme XT is the newly launched device by Realme. This phone has got some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme XT: Realme XT is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 clocked at 2.3 GHz which is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device by Realme is a flagship-level smartphone.
It comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
On talking about the camera it has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the front-facing camera is a 16 MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a huge 4000 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (under display, optical)), and face unlocking feature.
Specification Of Realme XT
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels SUPER AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Realme XT is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 which is an Octa-Core chipset
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB
- Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Quad Primary Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Realme XT. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!