Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Vivo S1 comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Vivo S1 device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1 and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Vivo S1. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Vivo S1 Pixel 4 GCam
Below I have shown you the key features of Gcam 7. I must say the app comes with amazing features which will make your photos look stunning.
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography
With the latest GCam 7.0, you can capture amazing photos of night sky and stars. This Google Camera app is stable and working fine with Vivo S1. Till now I have not to face any issue while using it on my Vivo S1 smartphone.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Vivo S1
Here is the download link of google camera for Vivo S1. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1.
Specification Of Vivo S1
Here is some Key Specification of Vivo S1:
- This phone comes with a 6.38 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels Super AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Vivo S1 is powered by the Mediatek MT6768 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 32 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and it also supports Fast battery charging
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Vivo S1. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!
21 thoughts on “How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo S1? [No Root]”
Download link not working
Download link is not working bro
Can you please check it again?
Thanks, it working on Vivo S1 properly
Bro its stuck my vivo s1
Link not working. Can you help
please check again the link is working perfectly fine!
It’s working smoothly bro thanks for ur guide
Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback! 🙂
bro if it’s working for you, kindly give me the file by email or anything 😔
Yes, sure you can contact me using our official Facebook page or you can use the contact us page.
Its laggy to my vivo s1, and I thought it is compatable and there is no astro in settings..
Check the download link I have just updated it to the latest version available.
I cant download it. A a pop up appears and goes as soon as you tap the download button. can you fix this please.
Bro check the link again as it’s is working absolutely fine.
bro can you pls send me the file directly in email. i can’t find it anywhere else and this link is not working 🙁
Sure, check your mail I have sent you the file.
DEAR BRO SEND TEH GCAM LINK VIVO S1
Check the link already updated