Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Y81
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Y81? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Y81.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Vivo Y81 comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Vivo Y81 device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Y81 and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Vivo Y81. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Vivo Y81 Pixel 4 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Vivo Y81
Here is the download link of google camera for Vivo Y81. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Y81.
This Vivo Y81 is the newly launched device by Vivo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Vivo Y81:
- This phone comes with a 6.22 Inches HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Vivo Y81 is powered by the Mediatek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch OS 4 on top of Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- Camera – It has a Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 5 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3260 mAh battery.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Vivo Y81. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!