Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Z5i
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Z5i? then this article is for you. Today in this article I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Z5i.
This guide does not require any root access in order to install google camera. Let me tell you that Vivo Z5i comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple you just need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Vivo Z5i device. Now before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Z5i and I am surprised with the images that are captured by Vivo Z5i. The images really come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Features Of Vivo Z5i Pixel 4 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Vivo Z5i
Here is the download link of google camera for Vivo Z5i. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Vivo Z5i.
This Vivo Z5i is the newly launched device by Vivo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Vivo Z5i:
- This phone comes with a 6.53 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Vivo Z5i is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch OS 9.2 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which also supports fast charging at 18W.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Vivo Z5i. If you like this guide then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!