How To Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro
Hey, there today in this article I have come with the guide On How To Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro. Yes, now the Android Pie ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro is available. And with this Google Pixel 3 ROM, you are getting GCam with Night Sight Mode that’s awesome right.
Just install the ROM and enjoy all the features of Android Pie on your Redmi Note 6 Pro. As I already said that this ROM comes with Google Camera Night Sight Mode Support that makes this ROM a beast.
Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro
I have flashed this ROM on my Redmi Note 6 Pro and everything is working very well. Not got any bug till now. After installing this ROM the Battery is lasting for 1.5 days on normal usage which is great.
Features Of This Google Pixel 3 ROM
- This ROM comes with Themes support and I will also tell you how you can change the themes very easily.
- You are also getting Digital Wellbeing support with the Google Pixel 3 ROM
- CrDroid Settings: This new feature can make your phone look like a beast. You can do lots of customization on your phone.
- There are 30+ customizations that you will get with this ROM
So, I will guide you step by step on how to install it on your Redmi Note 6 Pro. The steps are quite easy just follow it as shown and your good to go.
Pre-Requirements Before You Install The ROM
- Your Phone Must Have 75% Of Battery Available
- Download Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM
- Download Gapps for Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Install PitchBlack Recovery On Redmi Note 6 Pro (Very Important Part)
Steps To Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro
Step 1: Make Sure You Have Read Pre-Requirements Before You Install The ROM
Step 2: Now Boot Your Redmi Note 6 Pro Into Recovery Mode By Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button
Step 3: Once You Are In Recovery Mode Follow The Steps Shown Below
- Go To “Wipe” >> Then “Advanced Wipe”
- Now Select (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data, Vendor, Cust) >> And “Swipe To Wipe”
Note: Do Not Wipe Internal Storage. Otherwise, The ROM Files That We Have Stored On Our Phone Will Be Erased
- Next Go Back To Home >> Install >> Locate ROM Files & Select It >> And “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
Step 4: Once The ROM Flashed Successfully. Now You Just Have To Flash “GApps Zip Files” To Install Google Apps
- Again Come Back To Home >> Install >> Locate “GApps Zip File” >> And “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Once The Flashing Process Completes >> Tap On “Reboot System”
Step 5: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro
Note: The Flashing Process May Take Some Time. So, Be Calm And Don’t Touch Your Phone Till The Flashing Process Completes
Final Words: So, this is all about Install Google Pixel 3 Android Pie ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to Install ROM On Redmi Note 6 Pro. I hope this guide worked for your phone. If you want to ask any questions related this Pixel 3 ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.
Google Pixel 3 ROM