Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Hey, they’re welcome back today in this article I will guide you on How To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. With this guide, you can easily be able to Install Google Pixel 3 Camera On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. In this Google Pixel 3 Camera, everything is working well like the Portrait Mode, Night Sight Mode.
Google Pixel 3 Camera On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 was recently launched and I must say this device comes with the huge upgrade as compared to the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
This phone comes with an upgraded processor, upgraded camera, upgraded design, and this device comes with a lot more amazing features in this price range. The design and the build quality of this smartphone were amazing. And also the camera was performing really well as compared to Redmi Note 6 Pro.
So, to Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, first, we need to Enable Camera 2 API. So, follow the steps below:
How To Enable Camera 2 API On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
The method which I have shown is completely safe No Data Loss, No Need To Unlock Bootloader, No Warranty Void Issue & No Need To Root Your Device. This is the simplest method so, no need to worry while Installing Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Before proceeding to installation process download the required files from the link given below:
Download Required Files
- ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- Latest ADB Folder (platform-tools)
- Download Pixel 3 GCam File (All The Ports Are Available You Can Try Which One Works For You)
Steps To Enable Camera 2 API On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Step-1. Setup ADB & Fastboot Driver On Your PC/Laptop
- First Off Download ADB And Fastboot Driver On Your PC/Laptop
- Once Done Double Click On ADB File That You Just Downloaded
- Now A Command Window Will Open, Simply Type ‘Y’
- A New Popup Window Will Open Hit “Next” >> After That Tap On “Finish”
- That’s It
Step-2. Now Extract The Latest ADB Folder (platform-tools) File
Step-3. Once Done! Come Back To Your Phone & Do These Settings:
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone
- And There You Find “Build Number” >> Tap That Option 7 Times To Enable Developer Options
- Once Done You Will Get A Popup Saying “you are a developer now”
- Go Back >> Tap On Developer Options >> Scroll Down & Enable USB Debugging
Step-4. Now Power Off Your Device & Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- To Boot Into Fastboot Mode>> Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button For 5 Seconds
- Than Your Phone Will Boot Into Fastboot Mode
Step-5. Connect Your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 To PC/Laptop
Step-6. Now Come Back To Your PC/Laptop >> Go To ADB & Fastboot Folder That You Have Extracted And Press & Hold Shift Key In Platform Tools Window, Right Click and Select “Open PowerShell Window Here”. After that, you will see the “PowerShell Window”.
Step-7. Now You Have To Type The Following Commands
And Hit Enter, Again Type
.\fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true
Step-8. You Have Successfully Enable Camera 2 API On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Step-9. Now Just Reboot Your Device
Now You Are Ready To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Simply Download Pixel 3 GCam Apk File From The Link Given In Required Section
- Install The Apk File
- And That’s It 🙂
You have successfully Installed Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, This is the safest way to install google camera on this device.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. I have shown you the easiest method to Install Google Camera On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.