Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root
Hey, there today in this article i will show you How To Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root, Yes you heard it right you can install Themes on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and the best part you don’t need Root Your Phone, No Warranty Issue, No OTA Problem best and easy way.
Just like Xiaomi’s MIUI Themes, you can get Theme on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. If you want to know How To Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root then follow this guide until the end.
Why Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2?
You might have seen in Themes Xiaomi Devices, But you can Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root how cool is that and for installing the theme you do not need to root your phone. You must try this method to install the theme on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Steps To Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root
The Process is very simple you just have to do these steps to Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Step-1: First You Need To Enable USB Debugging, Follow The Steps
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
Step-2: Now Connect Your Phone To PC & Do These Things On Your PC
- After That Setup Adb And Fastboot Drivers On Your PC
- Just Follow The Guide
- Now Download Andromeda Client And Extract It To Your Windows Desktop
Step-3: Once Done The Above Steps, Head Over To Adb Platform Tools Folder And Do These Steps
- Now Hold Shift Key & Right Click From Your Mouse And Open
- Once Done, Now Type The Following Command
- And Hit Enter, After You Enter The Command Your Device Will Show Up
- Now Check Your Phone, You Will Get A Pop-up Saying Allow USB Debugging Simply, Allow It
Step-4: Let The Phone Be Connected And Head Over To Play Store And Download Andromeda App
Step-5: On Your Phone, You Will See That Connection Status (Disconnected). We Have To Connect It. To Connect It Follow The Steps
- Open Andromeda Client Folder From Your PC >> And Run Andromeda.bat File
- Once You Run The .bat File You Will Get A Pop-up On Your Phone (Allow USB Debugging) Simply, Allow It
- After You Allow It, On Your Phone, Can See That Now Connection Status Showing As (Connected)
Step-6: Once Done, Download Substratum Theme Engine From Google Play Store
Step-7: After That Download Your Favorite Substratum Themes From Google Play Store. It’s Completely Your Choice You Can Install Any Substratum Themes That You Like
Here Are Some Themes That You Can Download:
Step-8: Now Do These Steps
- Open Substratum Theme Engine >> Allow Everything
- Now All The Substratum Themes That You Have Just Downloaded Will Show Up On Substratum Theme Engine
- Just Tap On A Theme >> Tap On Next
- After That, You Will See (Important Pick Android Version) Just Tap On That
- Now Select (Android Oreo 8.1 – Next Or Pixel) And Enable It
- After That Tap On Next >> Now Tap On Build & Update
- Now Wait For 5-10 Minutes Till The Build Finishes
Step-9: Once The Build Process Complete, Simply Restart Your Phone
Step-10: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root
So, this is it on How To Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root with easy steps. Now you can play around with themes and the one which I have shown in this article is the Swift Black Theme you can choose anyone that you like. You just need to download it from the Google Play store.
- Download Asus Zenfone Max M2 Stock Wallpapers
- Enable Full Screen Gestures On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Install Pixel 3 GCam On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Final Words: I have shown you the easiest method to Install Themes On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root. I hope this method worked for you. And if you want to ask any questions related to this guide then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.