Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie
Hey, there today in this article I will show you How To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie, Recently Xiaomi Mi A1 got a stable update for Android Pie. Now to install twrp recovery on Android Pie you have to follow the following steps.
Once you Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie, you will be able to Root Your Phone, Flash Custom ROM, Install Google Camera and much more.
Your previously installed Google Camera will not work after you update to Android Pie On Mi A1. So, to Install Google Camera On Mi A1 Android Pie you have to Root your phone and TWRP Recovery must be installed on your phone.
Things To Know Before You Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie
- Take a complete backup of your android
- Your Phone Bootloader Must Be Unlocked, Follow This Guide On How To Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie
- Make sure that your phone has 75% of battery available
- Follow all the steps carefully and this guide is only for Mi A1 Do Not try to install it on any other phones
Now let’s see How To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie.
Download Required Files
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie
1.) First Of All We Have To Enable USB Debugging
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
2.) Switch Off Your Phone And Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode, To Do That
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button For 5-6 Seconds
- After That, You Will See A Bunny Logo
- And Your Phone Will Boot Into Fastboot Mode
3.) Now Connect Your Phone To PC/ Laptop Using Type-C Cable
4.) These Steps You Have To Do On Your PC
- Download These Files From The Above Section And Copy Paste All The Files To Desktop
- Once Done Unzip Platform Tools
- Next Run Adb Setup >> Press “Y” >> Again Press “Y” >> Then Tap On Next & Install It
- Now Extract TWRP Fastboot Files >> Open The Extracted Folder And Copy “boot recovery.img” File And Paste It On Platform Tools Folder
- Next Press Shift Key From Your KeyBoard And At The Same Time Right Click From Your Mouse & Click On “Open command window here”
- Now A Command Window Will Open
- Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, And Next Type
fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
- Hit Enter, Once You Enter Your Phone Will Boot Into TWRP Recovery Mode
- Now Copy TWRP Installer & Magisk File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Now Disconnect Your Phone
5.) Now Do These Steps On Your Phone
- On TWRP Recovery Menu >> Tap On Install
- Now Select TWRP Installer File >> Next “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Come Back To Home >> Again Go To Install >> Select Magisk.zip File >> And “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Once Done >> Tap On Reboot System
6.) Now Once Your Phone Gets Reboot, Search For Magisk Manager App. If The App Is Not Showing Then Simply Download Magisk Manager APK File And Install It
7.) That’s It You Have Successfully Installed TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie
If you have followed all the steps carefully then I’m sure you have not got any error while installing twrp recovery on Mi A1.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie. I hope this guide helps you to install twrp recovery.
Also, If you want to ask any questions related to Installing TWRP Recovery then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.