Official Method To Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
Do you want to know How To Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro then you are at right place, today in this article we have come with the guide to Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro. I have shown three different methods to Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro so, that if any of the methods failed then you can try other methods that worked for you.
About RealMe 2 Pro
This RealMe 2 Pro is having a 6.3 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Display which is a Full HD+ Screen, RealMe 2 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 2.2 GHz. This phone comes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
On talking about Camera RealMe 2 Pro has a Dual Rear Camera of 13MP + 5MP and Front Camera of 8MP. And this phone has a Battery Capacity of 3500 mAh which is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery. RealMe 2 Pro was priced at Rs. 13,990
What is TWRP Recovery?
As we all know the one which our phone has is a Stock Recovery which is installed by default. But through Stock Recovery, we can’t do many things. But if we installed Custom Recovery then we have many things to play around with our phone. Custom Recovery helps us to perform lots of task such as flash mods zip files, flash SuperSU, and more. Without custom recovery, we can’t do such type of task in our Android devices.
Custom Recovery is basically a piece of software that sits on top of your Android Device and allows you to Install, Flash, Back ROM’S and do a lot of things directly from your device itself without the need of connecting it with the computer. So, basically, if you want a Custom ROM you will need a Custom Recovery on your device that’s the first step.
Through Custom Recovery we can install Custom ROM like if you have an older version of Android and want to update to newer version of Android then we can easily update our phone to a newer version via Custom Recovery.
Also Read: Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P
Advantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
- You can Update your phone to a newer version of Android
- You will be able to Install Custom ROMs Without PC
- You can Root Your phone without PC
- You can Flash Zip files, Mods Without PC
Disadvantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
- Your Phone Warranty will be lost after installing TWRP Recovery
- You won’t be able to Install OTA Update Manually
- Flashing the Wrong File can Brick your phone
- Unstable Version of Custom ROM can brick your phone
How To Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
Below I have shown you step by step method to Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro, This process does not require PC/Laptop you can easily Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro. But make sure to follow each and every step shown below to successfully install twrp recovery on your phone.
- Make Sure To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe 2 Pro
How To Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
- First Off Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 5-6 Times To Enable Developer Options >> Go Back & Tap On Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
You Must Disable All Your Security Locks
- Now Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode (To Do That Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button Together)
- Now Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop
Now Download These Files On PC
–> Boot Img
- Once The Files Are Downloaded Extract Platform Tools.zip File On Your Desktop
- Now Copy TWRP Img File & Boot Img And Paste It Platform Tools Folder That You Just Extracted
- Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
- Now Type The Following Commands
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Hit Enter & Type
fastboot flash boot boot+magisk+patched.img
- Hit Enter & Again Type
- Hit Enter & Disconnect Your Phone From PC
- After That Your Phone Will Reboot
- Now Again Power Off Your Phone Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button And Your Phone Will Boot Into Fastboot Mode
- On Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down Button & Select “Recovery Mode”
- Now Your Phone Will Boot Into TWRP Recovery Mode >> If Password Asked Tap On “Cancel” >> Then “Swipe To Modification”
- Once Done Tap On Reboot >> Select “System”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed TWRP Recovery On Your RealMe 2 Pro
———–>>>> Follow This Guide To Root RealMe 2 Pro <<<<———–
Now to Flash Custom ROM’s Or Files simply, Power Off Your Phone Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button And Your Phone Will Boot Into Fastboot Mode. On Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down Button & Select “Recovery Mode”.
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro then make sure to comment down below. We would love hear from you!