Do you own Micromax In Note 1 smartphone? If yes then in this guide I will show you how to Root Micromax In Note 1 with the advanced rooting method Magisk. In this guide, I will show you two methods to Root this device one with TWRP recovery and the second one without the necessity of TWRP.
If your device doesn’t support TWRP then you can go with the second step. For this method, we will use the firmware stock boot image and patch it with Magisk.
This means that Magisk root android without changing or modifying the system partition. Hence you can receive OTA updates, run apps that require to pass Google’s SafetyNet tests. Unlike other methods, you have to struggle a lot to install OTA updates but with Magisk you can easily receive updates without any issues.
Also, the best part about this method is that you can install Magisk on almost any android device running Android 4.2 to Android 10. This is the reason why we are using Magisk to Root Micromax In Note 1 over other rooting methods.
- 1 About Micromax In Note 1
- 2 What Does Rooting Means?
- 3 Let’s Root Micromax In Note 1 (Beginners Friendly Guide)
- 4 Method 1: Root Micromax In Note 1 with TWRP Recovery
- 5 Method 2: Root Micromax In Note 1 without TWRP Recovery
About Micromax In Note 1
This In Note 1 is the newly launched device by Micromax. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Micromax In Note 1:
- This phone comes with a 6.6 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Micromax In Note 1 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10 (Q) Stock Android.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear facing Camera of 48 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and 16 MP Selfie camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The battery in this phone supports Fast charging at 18 W.
What Does Rooting Means?
Rooting your device simply means giving a superpower to your phone. Once you root your phone, you have full control of your Android Device. You can do everything you want to do with your Android System settings.
The very greatest thing you can do after rooting your device is you can install Custom ROM, remove unwanted apps (bloatware), install Modules, and much more. But before we Root, we must understand the Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting your device.
- Before proceeding to steps make sure to Unlock Bootloader on Micromax In Note 1.
- Fully charge your device, if not then you will be stuck in between the process.
- Take the full backup of your phone.
- For method 1: You need to Install TWRP Recovery on Micromax In Note 1.
- For method 2:
- This guide is only for Micromax In Note 1, please do not try these steps on any other smartphone.
Let’s Root Micromax In Note 1 (Beginners Friendly Guide)
If you are completely new to the rooting community then don’t worry. We have included everything you need to know about the process of rooting android devices.
As I already mentioned above this guide includes two types of method, first by flashing the Magisk installer zip using TWRP recovery and the second method by flashing Magisk patched boot image using fastboot command.
So, let’s quickly jump to the process.
Note: Make sure to read this guide completely to avoid confusion or misunderstanding.
How to Verify if your Micromax In Note 1 is Rooted successfully?
- Download the Magisk Manager app (if you haven’t already).
- Open Magisk Manager app.
- If you see all options with Green Tick that means your phone has successfully got root privilege.
- As you can see from the above screenshot.
Now if you want to Unroot this device, it’s very simple and straightforward you just have to follow this guide – Unroot Micromax In Note 1
So, this was the comprehensive guide on how to Root Micromax In Note 1 smartphone. I have tried my best to make this guide as simple as possible. However, if you still encounter any problems while applying the steps then do let me know in the comments. I will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible.