Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC
Do you want to Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC? Then you are at the right place we have come with a guide to Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC. Using this guide you will be easily able to Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC. The is the newest phone by oppo which comes with Android 8.1 Oreo but you can install Android P using this guide.
This Oppo F9 Pro is having a 6.3 inch full HD plus screen in the 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has the mini notch water drop design. Oppo F9 Pro is Powered by the Mediatek Helio P60 SOC chipset which is an Octa-core processor based on the 12 Nanometer processor moving to RAM it has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
On moving to the camera it has a rear facing Dual Camera of 16MP, f/1.8, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor and the front facing camera of 25 MP, f/2.0 Aperture. And it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Fast Charging.
Oppo F9 Pro runs on a Custom UI which is known as Colour OS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). However, you can update this device to Android P once the port is available for this device. If you don’t like Custom UI then you can try other ROM’s for your Oppo F9 Pro. But before you need to Root Your Phone so, here we have guided you step by step process to root oppo f9 pro.
Easily Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC
Using this you can easily Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC, Once you root your phone there are many advantages like you can easily install any custom ROMs, install custom kernels, you can take a complete backup of your room, install android mods. And you can update your Android to a newer version of Android.
Benefits Of Rooting Your Phone?
- You can Install Custom ROMs
- Update your phone to a newer version of Android
- You will be able to install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
- Get Custom Kernel to Increase your phone performance
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
Pre-Requirements Before You Root Oppo F9 Pro Without Using PC
- You must have TWRP Recovery Installed, we have already written a guide so, Follow this article Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Make sure your phone has 65% of battery available on your device. If not then you will be stuck in between the process.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your Android System, if something goes wrong you can recover all your system files.
- This process is only for Oppo F9 Pro do not try this on another device. Installing this on another device may brick your phone.
Steps To Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC
Step 1: Download the SuperSU Zip file on to your device internal memory.
Step 2: Next Turn Off your phone
Step 3: Now you have to Boot into Custom Recovery.
- Boot into Custom Recovery >> Press & Hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button Or Press Volume up + Power Button. Once you see the Boot Animation on screen release the button and it will take you to the TWRP Custom Recovery.
Step 4: Now Tap On Install >> locate the SuperSU.zip
Step 5: Now Select SuperSU.zip >> And Flash it on to your device. It will take a couple of seconds.
Step 6: Once the SuperSU.zip is flashed successfully, Tap on “Wipe” >> And Choose “Wipe cache” >> then “Swipe To Wipe”.
Step 7: Once done, Go back to TWRP Main Menu >> Tap On Reboot
Once you have followed all these steps correctly and also if the SuperSU.zip file was flashed properly you will see the new app in the list which is SuperSU App which means your Oppo F9 Pro Has Been Rooted Successfully.
Just open up the SuperSU App to check if there is any Binary Update error.
If you want to Confirm that your device is Rooted Successfully Or Not. Just follow the steps shown below:
- Just Go To Root Checker App >> Grant The Permissions >> And You Will See If Your Device Is Rooted Successfully Or Not.
So, that’s the easiest way to Root Oppo F9 Pro Without PC out there. If you want to ask any questions related to Rooting Oppo F9 Pro then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!