Root Oppo Realme 2 Without Using PC
Do you want to know How To Root Oppo Realme 2 Without PC? Then you are at the right place, We have come with the guide to Root Oppo Realme 2 Without PC. This is the easiest way to Root Oppo Realme 2 Without PC. This is the easiest method to root realme 2 as it does not require pc/laptop to root.
Before we get started with the rooting process let’s quickly see the specification of Oppo Realme 2. This Realme 2 is having a 6.2-inch HD+ Display in the 19:9 aspect ratio with the notch design. Realme 2 is Powered by Snapdragon 450 which is an Octa-core processor it comes in three variant 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM of internal storage.
Realme 2 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) however you can install Android Pie or upcoming Android version by flashing custom ROMs. You can install Android P once android p rom is ported for this device or you can wait for the official update.
On talking about the camera it has the rear facing Dual Camera with 13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor and the front-facing camera is 8 MP, f/2.2 Aperture. This device also has a Fingerprint Scanner and Facelocking feature. It supports Dual 4G VOLTE and comes with a Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery.
How To Root Oppo Realme 2 Without Using PC
Root can do everything you want on your Android phone. If you Root your phone then as an administrator you can do whatever you want to do on your Android Phone. You can do all types of modifications, Install Custom ROMs, Install Custom Kernel which will help you to boost your phone performance. You can update your phone the to latest version of Android. And the best of rooting your phone is you can take a complete backup of your whole Android in just one click.
In this guide, you just need your Smartphone to Root your realme 2 device. It doesn’t require PC to root. It’s a one click method to root you just have to flash one file and your phone will be Rooted Successfully. So, just follow the instructions given below carefully.
Advantages Of Rooting Oppo Realme 2
- You can Install Custom ROMs
- You can Update your phone to a newer version of Android
- You get Custom Kernel to Increase your phone performance
- You can take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- You can install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
Disadvantages Of Rooting Oppo Realme 2
- Your Phone Warranty will be lost after you Root
- You won’t be able to Install OTA Update Manually
- Flashing the Wrong File can Brick your phone
Pre-Requirements Before You Root Oppo Realme 2 Without Using PC
- You must have TWRP Recovery Installed, we have already written a guide so, Follow this article Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Make sure your phone has 75% of battery available on your device. If not then you will be stuck in between the process.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your Android System, if something goes wrong you can recover all your system files.
- This process is only for Realme 2 do not try this on another device. Installing this on another device may brick your phone.
Steps To Root Oppo Realme 2 Without PC
Step 1: Download the SuperSU Zip file on to your device.
Step 2: Now you need to Turn Off your device
Step 3: Now you have to Boot into Custom Recovery.
- How To Boot Into Custom Recovery >> Press & Hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button Or Press Volume up + Power Button. Once you see the Boot Animation on screen release the button and it will take you to the TWRP Custom Recovery.
Step 4: Now Tap on Install >> locate the SuperSU.zip
Step 5: Now Select SuperSU.zip >> And Flash it on to your device. It will take a couple of seconds.
Step 6: Once the SuperSU.zip is flashed successfully, Tap on “Wipe” >> And Choose “Wipe cache” >> then “Swipe To Wipe”.
Step 7: Once done, Go back to TWRP Main Menu >> Tap On Reboot
If you have followed all these steps correctly and also if the SuperSU.zip file was flashed properly you will see the new app in the list which is SuperSU App which means your Oppo Realme 2 Has Been Rooted Successfully.
You can open up the SuperSU App to check if there is any Binary Update error.
Now to Confirm that your device is Rooted Successfully Or Not
- Just Go To Root Checker App >> Grant The Permissions >> And You Will See If Your Device Is Rooted Successfully Or Not.
So, that’s the easiest way to Root Oppo Realme 2 Without PC out there. If you want to ask any questions related to Rooting Realme 2 then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!