Root Realme XT 730G And Install TWRP Recovery
Hey, there today in this article I will show you How To Root Realme XT 730G and Install TWRP Recovery On Realme XT 730G. This is a complete guide for rooting this device. We will be using Magisk to Root Realme XT 730G, as Magisk works on all the latest devices. So, the success rate is very high.
With the of this article, you will be able to Unlock Bootloader On Realme XT 730G; now this step is very important, and without this, you will be not able to Root your device. I have shown you the easiest method to root this device, and anyone can Root Realme XT 730G with the help of this guide.
But before going to the steps, I want to give a small description about Realme XT 730G
Specification Of Realme XT 730G
Realme XT 730G is a newly launched device by realme; this device has a similar specification what we get in Realme XT. There is a change in processor, and other specs are the same. Now realme has planned to give Realme XT 730G and Realme XT to Android Q (10) which is a good thing.
As you know that Android Q development is in the initial phase, and soon the official Android 10 will be announced by the developers.
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels SUPER AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Realme XT 730G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G which is an Octa-Core chipset
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB
- Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Quad Primary Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP, and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery, it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Realme XT Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
1.) Unlock Bootloader On Realme XT 730G
1.) First Of All Download Unlock Tool And Install On Your Realme 3i Device
2.) Now Once You Install The Unlock Tool Apk. Now Open The Unlock Tool App
3.) Next Tap On “Start Applying”
4.) Now Select The Checkbox And Submit Your Application >> You Will Get A Message Saying “Application Submitted.”
5.) After 1-2 Hours You Have To Open The Unlock Tool And Will See A Message Saying “Review Successful.” Now You Can Proceed To Unlock Bootloader
6.) Now Tap On “Start the in-depth test” And Your Phone Will Enter Into Fastboot Mode.
Now These Steps You Have To Do On Your PC
7.) Download Fastboot Tool On Your PC >> Install It. Once Done Follow The Below Steps
If You Don’t Know To Setup ADB And Fastboot Then Follow This Link: Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows
- Connect Your Phone To PC
- And Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
- Next Type The Following Command
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now On Your Phone Press Volume Key To Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option And Press “Power Key” To Confirm
- Once You Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option Your Phone Will Reboot And Enter In-Depth Test Mode
8.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Realme 3i.
2.) Install TWRP Recovery On Realme XT 730G
Make Sure To First Unlock Bootloader On Realme XT 730G Before Proceeding To Install Custom Recovery On Your Phone!
1.) First off Enable USB Debugging On Realme XT 730G
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
2.) Now You Have To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows PC This Is Very Important Step
3.) After That Download TWRP Recovery File On Your PC And Renamed The Downloaded Recovery File Name To twrp.img.
4.) Once The Files Are Downloaded Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
5.) Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop >> And Type The Following Command
Once you write this command, you must see your device (Random String). If not, then you have not installed the drivers properly. So, install it properly and try again.
7.) Next Type The Following Command To Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
fastboot reboot bootloader
6.) Now Type The Following Command To Install TWRP Recovery
fastboot flash twrp.img
The flashing process with a start so, wait till the flashing process completes
7.) Now type the following command to Reboot Your Phone
8.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery On Your Realme XT 730G
3.) Root Realme XT 730G With Magisk Root
- First You Need To Download Magisk.zip File On Realme XT 730G
- Now Boot Your Phone To Recovery Mode By Pressing Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation.
- After That Tap On Install >> Then Locate The Magisk.zip File And Select It >> And Then Tap On Swipe To Confirm Flash
- Once The Flashing Process Is Done. Tap On Reboot
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Rooted Your Realme XT 730G
Now If you want to Unroot Realme XT 730G Then Follow this guide on How To Unroot Realme XT 730G
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader, Root Realme XT 730G And Install TWRP Recovery. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader, Root Realme XT 730G And Install TWRP. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to this post, then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.