- 1 Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC
- 2 About Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
- 3 Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
- 4 Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using KingoRoot – Method 1
- 5 Steps To Root Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using KingRoot – Method 2
- 6 Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using PC – Method 3
Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC
Hey, there today in this guide I will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC, Yes you heard it right you don’t need pc to Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330. The method which I have shown you in this article is the easiest method to Root Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC. However, while rooting your phone you must know the pros and cons of rooting your phone.
Rooting your phone gives superpower to your phone. Once you root your phone you will be able to have full control of your Android Device. You can do whatever you want to do with your Android System Settings. You can change or delete system files, logs and more. Also, you can do changes with your system partitions as well.
About Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
This Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 is having a 3.0 Screen with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 is having an 850 MHz processor. It has 4GB of Internal Storage. It’s a Single SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot Expandable up to 32 GB. Moving to the OS this device runs on 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
On talking about the camera it has a rear-facing camera of 2MP and moving to the battery it has a Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery. We also have an Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors. This device is priced About 100 EUR.
Also Read: How To UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
Before you root your Samsung Chat GT-B5330 device you must know the advantage and disadvantage of rooting. So, below I have mentioned some important points that you must keep in mind before rooting your device.
Advantages Of Rooting Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
- You can Install Custom ROMs
- Update your phone to a newer version of Android
- You will be able to Install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
- Get Custom Kernel to Increase your phone performance
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
Disadvantages Of Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
- Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- While Rooting If Anything Goes Wrong Your Might Be Bricked
- Your Device Will Be No Longer Secure
- You Won’t Be Able To Install OTA Updates Through Your Phone
Things To Remember Before You Root Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
- Make Sure Your Phone Has 75% Off Battery Available On Your Device. If Not Then You Will Be Stuck In Between The Process.
- Take A Complete Backup Of Your Android System, If Something Goes Wrong You Can Recover All Your System Files.
- Make sure you have working internet connection in your phone. So, that Kingo Root can download the rooting file for your phone
- This Process Is Only For Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Do Not Try This On Other Devices. Installing This On Other Device May Brick Your Phone.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using KingoRoot – Method 1
Step 1: First Of Download KingoRoot Apk On Your Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Device
Step 2: Once Done Now Tap On Install >> You Will Get A Pop-Up Saying “Install Blocked”
Step 3: Just Tap On “Settings” >>Now Enable “Unknown Souce” Option From Settings.
Step 3: Now Once The Installation Process Done Open The KingoRoot App
Step 4: Tap On “One Click Root” Button
Step 5: After That It Will Start Rooting Your Phone (It may take some time)
Step 6: You Will Receive A Notification “Root Succeeded”
Step 7: Now Look For SuperUser App Which Will Be On Your Phone. If It’s There When You Have Successfully Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Device.
Steps To Root Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using KingRoot – Method 2
Step 1: First Off Download KingRoot App And Install It (Make Sure To Enable “Unknown Sources” Option)
Step 2: Open KingRoot App >> Tap On Try It Button
Step 3: Now You Will See Android Logo >> Just Tap On That And Rooting Process Will Start On Your Phone
Step 4: Once Done You Will Get A Message Saying That “Successfully Obtain Root”.
Step 5: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Using PC – Method 3
- First Enable Developer Options
Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 5 To 7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Then Tap On Developer Options >> Now Enable USB Debugging
- Now Connect Your Phone To PC Via USB Cable
- After That Download Kingo Root Software On Your PC & Install It.
- Now Open Kingo Root Software >> After That Connect Your Phone. As Soon As You Connect Your Phone To PC. It Will Show You A Prompt On Your Phone >> Tap On Okay.
- Once Your Device Is Recognized >> Just Tap On Root.
It Will Takes Around 5-7 Minutes To Complete The Rooting Process.
- Once Rooting Process Is Finished. Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot.
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Rooted Your VIVO Y83
Now to check if your device has been rooted successfully or not then you need to download an app called Root Checker on your phone. Simply, open the app and you must see a message saying “Congratulations Root Access Is Properly Installed On This Device!”. If you get this message then your device has been successfully rooted.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC. I have shown you the easiest method to Root Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 Without PC. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to this post then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.