Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC
Hey, there today in this guide I will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC, Yes you heard it right you don’t need pc to Root Samsung Galaxy M10. The method which I have shown you in this article is the easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC. However, while rooting your phone you must know the pros and cons of rooting your phone.
Rooting you give you a superpower to your phone. Once you root your phone you will be able to have full control of your Android Device. You can do whatever you want to do with your Android System Settings. You can change or delete system files, logs and more. Also, you can do changes with your system partitions as well.
About Samsung Galaxy M10
This Galaxy M10 is having a 6.22 Inch 720 x 1520 pixels HD PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen Screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass (Unspecified Version). Galaxy M10 is powered by the Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) which is an octa-core processor. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Samsung’s One UI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
On talking about the camera it has a dual rear-facing camera of 13MP and a 5MP shooter. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a huge Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. We also have a accelerometer, proximity sensors.
Root Samsung Galaxy M10
Before you root your galaxy m10 device you must know the advantage and disadvantage of rooting. So, below I have mentioned some important points that you must keep in mind before rooting your device.
Advantages Of Rooting Galaxy M10
- You can Install Custom ROMs
- Update your phone to a newer version of Android
- You will be able to Install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
- Get Custom Kernel to Increase your phone performance
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
Also Read: How To Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Without PC
Disadvantages Of Rooting Galaxy M10
- Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- While Rooting If Anything Goes Wrong Your Might Be Bricked
- Your Device Will Be No Longer Secure
- You Won’t Be Able To Install OTA Updates Through Your Phone
Things To Remember Before You Root Samsung Galaxy M10
- Make Sure Your Phone Has 75% Off Battery Available On Your Device. If Not Then You Will Be Stuck In Between The Process.
- Take A Complete Backup Of Your Android System, If Something Goes Wrong You Can Recover All Your System Files.
- Make sure you have working internet connection in your phone. So, that Kingo Root can download the rooting file for your phone
- This Process Is Only For Samsung Galaxy M10 Do Not Try This On Other Devices. Installing This On Other Device May Brick Your Phone.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Easily
Step 1: First Of Download KingoRoot Apk On Your Galaxy M10 Device
Step 2: Once Done Now Tap On Install >> You Will Get A Pop-Up Saying “Install Blocked”
Step 3: Just Tap On “Settings” >>Now Enable “Unknown Souce” Option From Settings.
Step 3: Now Once The Installation Process Done Open The KingoRoot App
Step 4: Tap On “One Click Root” Button
Step 5: After That It Will Start Rooting Your Phone (It may take some time)
Step 6: Once the Rooting Process Is Finished. You, Will, Get A Notification “Root Succeeded”
Step 7: Now Look For SuperUser App Which Will Be On Your Phone. If Its There Then You Have Successfully Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy M10 Device.
Now to check if your device has been rooted successfully or not then you need to download an app called Root Checker on your phone. Simply, open the app and you must see a message saying “Congratulations Root Access Is Properly Installed On This Device!”. If you get this message then your device has been successfully rooted.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC. I have shown you the easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to this post then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.
Samsung Galaxy M10