Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy A60
In this article, I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Galaxy A60. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Galaxy A60.
Also, This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Galaxy A60. To flash ROM we will use TWRP Recovery as it is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Samsung Galaxy A60
This Samsung Galaxy A60 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is the Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy A60:
- This phone comes with a 6.3 Inches Super AMOLED Display
- Samsung Galaxy A60 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 32 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3410 mAh battery.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A60
- Fully Charge Your Galaxy A60 Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Galaxy A60, Your Phone Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Galaxy A60
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Galaxy A60
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Galaxy A60 Using TWRP Recovery
1.) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy A60
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2.) Now Download Custom ROM For Galaxy A60 From Google.
3.) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy A60.
Related Article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy A60
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Galaxy A60. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!