In this guide, I will show you step by step procedure to Unroot Samsung Galaxy M12 using Magisk. If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy M12 with Magisk and want to remove Root completely from your smartphone then this guide is for you.
I have shown you two methods to Unroot this smartphone. The first method uses the Magisk App and the second method is by using Magisk Uninstaller Zip and flashing it via TWRP Recovery.
Once you unroot your device, you can easily claim your smartphone warranty with no issue. As I already said, I have shown you two methods to Unroot your phone.
But how you have rooted your phone using the Patched Boot Image method or through TWRP Recovery only that method you have to follow to Unroot your device.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is a newly launched android smartphone. It offers great features for the price. Here is the Key Specification of this smartphone:
- This phone comes with a 6.5 Inches HD 720 x 1600 pixels PLS IPS Display.
- Samsung Galaxy M12 is powered by the Exynos 850 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 11 One UI.
- It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing is an 8 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable 6000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging.
- It has the following Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors.
Why Unroot Android?
Unrooting your device simply means that remove root access from your phone. But generally, what happens is your device ran into various problems, and if you failed to fix that, then you must straightaway unroot your device.
Your phone will revert back with a fresh installation, and you will not face any problems.
Benefits of Unrooting your Device
- Claim your device warranty
- No more Lagging or Security problems
- Easily receive OTA Updates from your device manufacturer.
Steps to Unroot Samsung Galaxy M12 – Two Methods!
The steps are quite simple. Just follow the steps shown below.
Method 1: Unroot Samsung Galaxy M12 using Magisk App
- Download Latest Magisk App on your Samsung Galaxy M12 device. (If you haven’t already downloaded.)
- Open the app and Tap on “Uninstall.”
- Next, you need to click on “Complete Uninstall.”
- Once the uninstallation process is done, you can reboot your device.
- All Done! You have successfully unrooted your device.
Must Read: How to Root Samsung Galaxy M12
Method 1: Unroot Samsung Galaxy M12 via TWRP Recovery
- Download the Latest Magisk Uninstaller Zip file.
- Save it to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy M12 into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on “Install” to flash the file on your device.
- Now, locate the file and press and swipe to the right to confirm flash.
- Once the flashing process completes, you can reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy M12.
Rooting Android is a great thing, but there disadvantages too. If you think after rooting Samsung Galaxy M12, you are facing problems like heating, lagging, or any software related issues, then you can simply Unroot Samsung Galaxy M12.
If you want to ask any questions related to this tutorial, please comment down below. We would love to hear from you!