Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3a XL
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Pixel 3a XL then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3a XL. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Google Pixel 3a XL
This Google Pixel 3a XL is the newly launched device by Google. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Pixel 3a XL:
- This phone comes with a 6.0 Inches OLED Display which is protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Google Pixel 3a XL is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage. There is no card slot
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Single Rear-Facing Camera of 12.2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery
- It has all the required sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Pixel 3a XL
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Pixel 3a XL Without PC
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Pixel 3a XL
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Pixel 3a XL
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Pixel 3a XL To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Pixel 3a XL.
Related Article: How To Unroot Pixel 3a XL
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Pixel 3a XL. I hope this method worked on your Google Pixel 3a XL smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!