Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei P30 lite
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei P30 lite then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei P30 lite. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Huawei P30 lite
This Huawei P30 lite is the newly launched device by Huawei. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Huawei P30 lite:
- This phone comes with a 6.15 Inches LTPS IPS Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Huawei P30 lite is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 24 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery which supports Fast battery charging 18W.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Huawei P30 lite
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Huawei P30 lite
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P30 lite
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Purchase Unlock Code For Huawei P30 lite
As you might know that Huawei has stopped providing unlock code. So, you won’t be able to unlock the bootloader of any Huawei smartphones for now. But there are third-party services available from which you can buy unlock codes to unlock your phone bootloader.
If you are a Huawei user then you might know that Huawei provides unlock code for free but now you have to pay to get unlock code. Below I have mentioned the sites from which you can buy unlock code to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P30 lite.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei P30 lite
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Huawei P30 lite To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now To Unlock Bootloader Type The Following Command
fastboot oem unlock .......
(Replace ……. With Unlock Code) You, Will, Get Your Unlock Code On Your Mail. Hit Enter
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Huawei P30 lite.
Related Article: How To Unroot Huawei P30 lite
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei P30 lite. I hope this method worked on your Huawei P30 lite smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!