Unlock Bootloader On Infinix Smart3 Plus
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Infinix Smart3 Plus then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Infinix Smart3 Plus. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Infinix Smart3 Plus
This Infinix Smart3 Plus is the newly launched device by Infinix. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Infinix Smart3 Plus:
- This phone comes with a 6.21 Inches HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels LTPS IPS LCD Display
- Infinix Smart3 Plus is powered by the Mediatek Helio A22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on XOS 5.0 on top Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP + QVGA camera, and the Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery, it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Infinix Smart3 Plus
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Infinix Smart3 Plus
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Smart3 Plus
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Infinix Smart3 Plus Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Infinix Smart3 Plus
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Infinix Smart3 Plus To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Infinix Smart3 Plus. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Infinix Smart3 Plus
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Infinix Smart3 Plus. I hope this method worked on your Infinix Smart3 Plus smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!