Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K10 Note
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K10 Note then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K10 Note. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Lenovo K10 Note
This Lenovo K10 Note is the newly launched device by Lenovo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Lenovo K10 Note:
- This phone comes with a 6.3 Inches Full HD+1080 x 2340 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Lenovo K10 Note is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) ZUI 11
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 18W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Lenovo K10 Note
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K10 Note
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Lenovo K10 Note Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K10 Note
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Lenovo K10 Note To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot -i 9x2b4c oem unlock-go
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Lenovo K10 Note. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Lenovo K10 Note
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K10 Note. I hope this method worked on your Lenovo K10 Note smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!