Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 8.3 5G
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 8.3 5G then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 8.3 5G. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Nokia 8.3 5G is the newly launched device by Nokia. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Nokia 8.3 5G:
- This phone comes with a 6.8 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Realme 5i is powered by the Snapdragon 765G which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q).
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing is a 24 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery.
Why Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Nokia 8.3 5G
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Nokia 8.3 5G
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Nokia 8.3 5G
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Purchase Unlock Code For Nokia 8.3 5G
As you might know that Nokia has stopped providing unlock code. So, you won’t be able to unlock the bootloader of any Nokia smartphones for now. But there are third-party services available from which you can buy unlock codes to unlock your phone bootloader.
If you are a Nokia user then you might know that Nokia provides unlock code for free but now you have to pay to get unlock code. Below I have mentioned the sites from which you can buy unlock code to unlock the bootloader of Nokia 8.3 5G.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 8.3 5G
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Nokia 8.3 5G To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Nokia 8.3 5G.
Related Article: How To Unroot Nokia 8.3 5G
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 8.3 5G. I hope this method worked on your Nokia 8.3 5G smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!