Unlock Bootloader On Nokia C2
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia C2 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia C2. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Nokia C2
This Nokia C2 is the newly launched device by Nokia. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Nokia C2:
- Yet to be launch
Why Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Nokia C2
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Nokia C2
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Nokia C2
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Purchase Unlock Code For Nokia C2
As you might know that Nokia has stopped providing unlock code. So, you won’t be able to unlock the bootloader of any Nokia smartphones for now. But there are third-party services available from which you can buy unlock codes to unlock your phone bootloader.
If you are a Nokia user then you might know that Nokia provides unlock code for free but now you have to pay to get unlock code. Below I have mentioned the sites from which you can buy unlock code to unlock the bootloader of Nokia C2.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia C2
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Nokia C2 To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Nokia C2.
Related Article: How To Unroot Nokia C2
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia C2. I hope this method worked on your Nokia C2 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!