Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3S
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Nubia Red Magic 3S then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3S. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Nubia Red Magic 3S
This Nubia Red Magic 3S is the newly launched device by ZTE. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Nubia Red Magic 3S:
- This phone comes with a 6.65 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED LCD Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Nubia Red Magic 3S is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded Up to 512 GB
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Redmagic 2.0 top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Polymer 5000 mAh battery and it also supports Fast battery charging at 18W
- Sensors: It has all the required sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Nubia Red Magic 3S
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Nubia Red Magic 3S
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Nubia Red Magic 3S
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Nubia Red Magic 3S Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3S
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Nubia Red Magic 3S To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX606J
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Nubia Red Magic 3S. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Nubia Red Magic 3S
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3S. I hope this method worked on your Nubia Red Magic 3S smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!