Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 5G then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 5G. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Nubia Red Magic 5G is the newly launched device by ZTE. It has some great features, Here is the Key Specification of Nubia Red Magic 5G:
- This phone comes with a 6.6 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED Display which is protected Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Nubia Red Magic 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 16 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs Redmagic 3.0 on top of Android 10.0.
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery which also supports Fast charging.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor.
Why Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Nubia Red Magic 5G
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Nubia Red Magic 5G Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 5G
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Nubia Red Magic 5G To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Nubia Red Magic 5G.
Related Article: How To Unroot Nubia Red Magic 5G
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 5G. I hope this method worked on your Nubia Red Magic 5G smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!