- 1 Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- 2 About Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- 3 Why To Unlock Bootloader
- 4 Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- 5 Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- 6 Purchase Unlock Code For Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- 7 Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Huawei Mate 20 Lite
This Huawei Mate 20 Lite is having a 6.3 Inch HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels LTPS IPS LCD Screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Huawei Mate 20 Lite is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) chipset which is an Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. It has 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) top of EMUI 8.2.
On talking about the camera it has a dual rear-facing camera of 20MP + 2MP and the dual front-facing camera 24MP + 2MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery which supports Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W. We also have a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Related Article: How To Root Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install The Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Purchase Unlock Code For Huawei Mate 20 Lite
As you might know that Huawei has stopped providing unlock code. So, you won’t be able to unlock the bootloader of any Huawei smartphones for now. But there are third-party services available from which you can buy unlock codes to unlock your phone bootloader.
If you are a Huawei user then you might know that Huawei provides unlock code for free but now you have to pay to get unlock code. Below I have mentioned the sites from which you can buy unlock code to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
- FunkyHuawei (price: $55)
- Global Unlocking Solutions (price: $22)
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Huawei Mate 20 LiteTo PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now To Unlock Bootloader Type The Following Command
fastboot oem unlock .......
(Replace ……. With Unlock Code) You, Will, Get Your Unlock Code On Your Mail. Hit Enter
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Mate 20 Lite. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!