Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Meizu Note 8
This Meizu Note 8 is having a 6 Inch HD IPS LCD Screen which is protected by Gorilla Glass (unspecified version). Meizu Note 8 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 which is an Octa-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on Flyme UI based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a Dual rear-facing camera of 12MP + 5MP and the front-facing camera is a 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Meizu Note 8
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Meizu Note 8
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8.
Note: This article is under development as Meizu Note 8 is a newly launched smartphone by Meizu. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Note 8. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!