Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
Make sure to read this guide till the end because there are some Notes and Warnings in between the steps. So, reading the complete guide will prevent errors. However, if you follow all the steps very carefully you will not get any errors. Unlocking your phone’s Bootloader totally depends on your needs.
Note: Use These Methods With Your Own Risk! MyPhoneUpdate is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
About Motorola One Power
Motorola One Power is an Android One smartphone by Motorola. The Motorola One Power is having a 6.2 Inch Full HD+ Screen its an IPS LCD Display. This device comes with Dual Sim Nano + Micro SD Card Slot which is very surprising to see in this phone. Motorola One Power is powered by Snapdragon 636 SOC Octa-Core Processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB Internal Storage.
On talking about the camera Motorola One Power comes with a Dual Camera Setup. It has 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and Front Camera of the 12MP shooter. Now, battery this phone comes with 5000 mAh Battery which supports Fast Charging. It has a Fingerprint Sensor as well.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Update Motorola One Power To Android P
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power. let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Motorola One Power.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Motorola One Power
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Coolpad Cool Play 8 To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
Hit Enter, Now Copy The Following Codes Highlighted In Above Image And Paste It To A Notepad. Make Sure To Remove Spacing Between These Codes.
Step 7: Next Step Is To Get Unlock Key For Motorola One Power. Follow The Below Steps
- Go To Motorola Bootloader Unlock Page And Sign-Up Using Your Google Account
You can sign in using your Google Account that will be easier!
- Now Copy The Codes That You Have Just Now Pasted It Into Notepad. And Paste It To The Box Shown On Motorola Unlock Page.
- Once Done Click On “Can my Device be unlocked?” Then You Will Receive A Mail With Unlock Key.
Step 8: After Successfully Following The Above Steps Now It’s Time To Unlock The Phone’s Bootloader. Type The Following Command On Command Window.
fastboot oem unlock (Paste Unlock Key)
Step 9: Make Sure To (Paste Your Unlock Key) That You Receive On Your Mail!
Step 10: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Motorola One Power
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola One Power. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!