Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
Make sure to read this guide till the end because there are some Notes and Warnings in between the steps. So, reading the complete guide will prevent errors. However, Unlocking your phone’s Bootloader totally depends on your needs.
Note: Use These Methods With Your Own Risk! MyPhoneUpdate is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
About Oppo F11 Pro
Oppo F11 Pro is having a 6.53 Inch 1080 x 2340 pixels LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Oppo F11 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset which is an Octa-Core CPU.
It has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 (Pie).
On talking about the camera it has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 48MP (PDAF) + 5MP (Depth Sensor). The Front-Facing Camera is a 16MP pop-up camera and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
which also supports Fast battery charging.
We also have a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors. The phone comes in two color variant thunder Black, Aurora Green.
Related Article: How To Root Oppo F11 Pro
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone
- This Guide Is Only For Oppo F11 Pro Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo F11 Pro
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Oppo F11 Pro To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo F11 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!
8 thoughts on “How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F11 Pro: Using ADB And Fastboot”
Need network unlock solution for oppo f11 pro
Need network unlock solution for oppo f11 pro
Can we root oppo f11 without pc?
Yes, we can root oppo f11 without pc just follow the steps shown above.
Pls tell how
I root my oppo f11 pro
Try Magisk Root Method to Root your Oppo F11 Pro.
does this method works??