Unlock Bootloader Of Realme 1
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Realme 1 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Realme 1. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
Make sure to read this guide till the end because there are some Notes and Warnings in between the steps. So, reading the complete guide will prevent errors. However, Unlocking your phone’s Bootloader totally depends on your needs.
Note: Use These Methods With Your Own Risk! MyPhoneUpdate is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
About Realme 1
This Realme 1 is having a 6 Inch Full HD+ 1080 x 2160 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Realme 1 is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) chipset which is an Octa-Core CPU. It has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 5.2 on top of Android 8.1 (Oreo).
On talking about the camera it has a Single Rear-Facing Camera of 13MP at f/2.2 aperture and the Front-Facing camera of the 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery. We also have an Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Related Article: How To Root Realme 1
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Realme 1
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install Custom Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Warning Before Unlocking The Bootloader
- Unlocking Bootloader Of Realm 2 Pro Can Erase All Your Data. So, Better Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- After You Unlock Bootloader You Will Not Get Any OTA Updates. However, You Can Relock The Bootloader Back.
- Warranty Will Be Not Affected
- Keep In Mind Before Doing These Steps
Pre-Requirements Before You Unlock Bootloader
- Your System Must Be On Latest Version
- You Need Realme 1 Device
- Make Sure Your Phone Has 75% Battery Available
- Realme 1 Original USB
- The Last Thing You Need Is The PC/ Laptop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Realme 1
Step 1: First Of All Download Unlock Tool And Install On Your Realme 1 Device
Step 2: Now Once You Install The Unlock Tool Apk. Now Open The Unlock Tool App
Step 3: Next Tap On “Start Applying”
Step 4: Now Select The Checkbox And Submit Your Application >> You Will Get A Message Saying “Application Submitted”
Step 5: After 1-2 Hours You Have To Open The Unlock Tool And Will See A Message Saying “Review Successful”. Now You Can Proceed To Unlock Bootloader
Step 6: Now Tap On “Start the in-depth test” And Your Phone Will Enter Into Fastboot Mode.
Now These Steps You Have To Do On Your PC
Step 7: Download Fastboot Tool On Your PC >> Install It. Once Done Follow The Below Steps
If You Don’t Know To Setup ADB And Fastboot Then Follow This Link: Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows
- Connect Your Phone To PC
- And Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
- Next Type The Following Command
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now On Your Phone Press Volume Key To Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option And Press “Power Key” To Confirm
- Once You Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option Your Phone Will Reboot And Enter In-Depth Test Mode
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Realme 1. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Realme 1. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Realme 1. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!