Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About RealMe C1
This RealMe C1 is having a 6.2 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Display which is an HD Screen, RealMe C1 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 1.8 GHz. This phone comes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.
On talking about Camera RealMe C1 has a Dual Rear Camera of 13MP + 2MP with autofocus and Front Camera of 5MP. And this phone has a Battery Capacity of 4230 mAh which is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery. RealMe C1 was priced at Rs. 6,999.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of RealMe C1.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of RealMe C1
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root RealMe C1
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of RealMe C1
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1
(Note: Take Backup Of Your Phone Internal Storage Because In This Method Your Phone Internal Will Be Erased)
- First Off Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button At The Same Time To Enter In Fastboot Mode
- After That Go To Your PC/Laptop & Download
Universal ADB Driver Setup
- Once Downloaded Extract AndroidSDKSlim.zip File >> And Open The Extracted Folder
Now Connect Your Phone To PC
- After That On Your PC Hold Shift Key & Right Click From Your Mouse >> Then Open Command Window
Now Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter & Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter & Again Type
- Now Your Phone Will Restart
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of RealMe C1
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe C1. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!