Unlock Bootloader Of Realme C2
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Realme C2 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Realme C2. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Realme C2
This Realme C2 is the newly launched device by Realme. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme C2:
- This phone comes with a 6.1 Inches 720 x 1560 pixels Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Realme C2 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 5 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 18W
- It has all the required sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Realme C2
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Realme C2 Without PC
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C2
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Realme C2
1.) First Of All Download Unlock Tool And Install On Your Realme C2 Device
2.) Now Once You Install The Unlock Tool Apk. Now Open The Unlock Tool App
3.) Next Tap On “Start Applying”
4.) Now Select The Checkbox And Submit Your Application >> You Will Get A Message Saying “Application Submitted”
5.) After 1-2 Hours You Have To Open The Unlock Tool And Will See A Message Saying “Review Successful”. Now You Can Proceed To Unlock Bootloader
6.) Now Tap On “Start the in-depth test” And Your Phone Will Enter Into Fastboot Mode.
Now These Steps You Have To Do On Your PC
7.) Download Fastboot Tool On Your PC >> Install It. Once Done Follow The Below Steps
If You Don’t Know To Setup ADB And Fastboot Then Follow This Link: Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows
- Connect Your Phone To PC
- And Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
- Next Type The Following Command
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now On Your Phone Press Volume Key To Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option And Press “Power Key” To Confirm
- Once You Select “Unlock The Bootloader” Option Your Phone Will Reboot And Enter In-Depth Test Mode
8.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Realme C2.
Related Article: How To Unroot Realme C2
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Realme C2. I hope this method worked on your Realme C2 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!
2 thoughts on “How To Unlock Bootloader On Realme C2?”
tidak perlu reguster ke pihak realme gan seperti xiaomi ,ada sms ubl nya
Cannot install the unlocking app. Error: App not installed