- 1 Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro Using Mi Flash Tool
- 2 About Redmi Note 6 Pro
- 3 Why To Unlock Bootloader
- 4 Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
- 5 Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
- 6 Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
- 7 Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro Using Mi Flash Tool
Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro Using Mi Flash Tool
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro. I have shown your easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro. By following all the steps carefully you can easily able unlock the bootloader of your phone.
About Redmi Note 6 Pro
This Redmi Note 6 Pro is having a 6.26 Inch IPS LCD Display and the 19:9 Aspect Ratio with the Notch Design. This phone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Chipset which is an octa-core processor. It comes in 3GB RAM with the 32GB of storage and 4GB of RAM that comes with 64GB of storage. Coming to the OS this device runs on MIUI based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
On talking about the Camera it has a Dual Rear Facing Camera the Main Camera is a 12MP at f/1.9 Aperture and the secondary camera which is for depth sensing is 5MP at f/2.0. Now On talking about the Front Camera, this device is having a dual camera setup of 20MP + 2MP shooter, you can take a portrait image with a front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint scanner and face unlocking feature and it comes with Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone. Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device. The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install Custom Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck in Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro Using Mi Flash Tool
- First Of We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On MIUI Version 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable OEM Unlocking & Tap On Mi Unlock Status
These Things You Have To Do It On Your PC/ Laptop
- Go To This Link >> Then You Will See MIUI Page Tap On Unlock Now >> Now Fill The Form To Get The Permission From Xiaomi
- Once You Applied you will get an OTP sent to your phone, Enter that OTP on your PC >> Then Hit Next. So, this way your application gets submitted
- Now You Have To Wait Until You Get A Message On Your Phone Saying “You Are Eligible To Unlock The Bootloader”
Now Follow The Unlocking Procedure
- Once You Got The Message >> Next You Need To Download Mi Unlock Tool & Extract It
- After That Just Power Off The Device,>> Now Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button At The Same Time To Boot Into Fastboot Mode
- Once Your Are In Fastboot Mode >> Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop
- Now Open Mi Unlock Tool From Your PC/Laptop
- Next Click On Agree & Next Enter Your Mi-Account Username, Password And Sign In
Use Same Mi Account Details Which You Already Login Into Your Phone To Unlock Bootloader
- Hit Next >> After That Tap On Unlock
- Once The Process Is Done Tap On Reboot
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.